Thursday, February 24, 2022

Bloom's Taxonomy

 



    Hello! Today we are going to be talking about Bloom's Taxonomy! Today I read the article about Bloom's Taxonomy and then I took a quiz based on the information that I had retained. I really enjoyed learning about this topic and I plan to use it in my classroom when I become a teacher! Bloom's Taxonomy will help me when assessing in the classroom and I cannot wait! 


While reading the article, there were 6 verbs that were discussed. The 6 verbs were... 

Create: design, assemble, construct, conjecture, develop, formulate, author, investigate
Evaluate: appraise, argue, defend, judge, select, support, value, critique, weigh
Analyze: differentiate, organize, relate, compare, contrast, distinguish, examine, experiment, question, test
Apply: execute, implement, solve, use, demonstrate, interpret, operate, schedule, sketch
Understand: classify, describe, discuss, explain, identify, locate, recognize, report, select, translate
Remember: define, duplicate, list, memorize, repeat, state 


Thank you for learning with me about the 6 verbs that were in the Bloom's Taxonomy article!😄

Have a great day and see you next time!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 13 is about Geography!

  Geography is a very important topic to teach to students.  While learning geography, students will learn about the surface of earth and ph...