Tuesday, April 19, 2022

World Geography Treasure Hunt

 Hi my friends! Today we are going to be discussing the World Geography Treasure Hunt assignment! 

Overall, I really enjoyed this assignment because it allowed me to explore all around the work and it educated me on stuff that I did not know prior to completing this assignment. This assignment consisted of resources such as websites that were to be used to answer the given questions. While answering the questions, my eyes were really opened because it made me realize that I was not really educated on the country's throughout the world. For example, I did not know that Vatican city was the smallest city because I didn't even know that it was a thing and that it was a country! This assignment really allowed me to become more educated on the world because it taught me the sizes of countries, about languages and about religions. My favorite part was when it asked about yourself for example; where your clothes are from and what is your favorite food? I honestly never thought about the origin of the things I liked because in my head, I only realized that I liked it and I did not think about where it came from. I found it really cool how my favorite food which is avocado toast, comes from Australia! 

I think that other students will like this assignment because it will really open their eyes about the world and what it is made up of. This assignment was very well formatted and easy to complete!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 13 is about Geography!

  Geography is a very important topic to teach to students.  While learning geography, students will learn about the surface of earth and ph...