Monday, February 7, 2022

FOOD for thought!

 


The first thing that I noticed when looking at the cartoon was the chalkboard. I noticed the chalkboard because within classrooms today, there are usually smart boards. This cartoon shows how technology has advanced. What also really stood out to me was what the little boy said. The little boy said "If you follow me on Twitter, you'd know."  This statement shows that kids and people nowadays communicate through social media and they are lacking communication face to face because they communicate online. I can infer from cartoon that this teacher is old school due to the chalkboard and her handing out of a written assignment about summer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 13 is about Geography!

  Geography is a very important topic to teach to students.  While learning geography, students will learn about the surface of earth and ph...