Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Technology!

  Class was great!

 We started off class by finishing off our get to know you slides and then we jumped right into another activity. We did an activity that gave me the opportunity to describe myself by using the alphabet. For example, for the letter B I put brave and for the letter K, I put kind. With completing this activity, it really opened my eyes and it made me realize that a lot of my classmates have the same characteristics as me. The main gist that I got out of that activity was that although we all experience different things in our lives and that we all may look different, we still have some similarities. After completing the activity, we then moved onto an activity that required us to read two articles that contained information about technology and how students are advancing in technology. With all of the knowledge that was retained from reading the articles, my group and I then created a Google Slides presentation on how kids everyday lives are becoming reliant on technology and how we can incorporate technology when teaching in the classroom. My group concluded that we should incorporate technology in the classroom by using them for presentations by possibly using Google Slides, Google Docs, etc. 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 13 is about Geography!

  Geography is a very important topic to teach to students.  While learning geography, students will learn about the surface of earth and ph...