Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Learning to Teach History🌎

 




After looking at these paintings, I am left confused and unsure of what is happening and the information behind them. I don't know what artist created them or the history of them. On the third picture, I can infer that they are having Thanksgiving dinner due to the fact that the old lady who could maybe be a grandma, is serving a Turkey. In the first picture, I feel as if the man that is standing is up, is standing up for what he believes in and maybe the people around him don't agree with him. I think that the others don't agree with him because they are all sitting down and just staring at him in a not so nice way, as if they were shocked or stunned in what he is standing for. In the second picture, I believe that the painting has something to do with religion because the first thing that my eyes were drawn to was the woman who seems to be praying. In the picture to the right I don't really know the meaning behind it or if they is any, but it seems as if the child's parents were putting him or her to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 13 is about Geography!

  Geography is a very important topic to teach to students.  While learning geography, students will learn about the surface of earth and ph...